Before we begin, we help you clarify your goals, so we can determine a strategy for how to achieve them. Here are the questions we consider:
- What is your goal with your video(s)?
- Your target audience?
- What are the key points you want to communicate?
Next we need to determine where you are in the creative process:
- Do you have an outline or script to start work with?
- Do you have a particular style in mind?
- Do you have a logo, a font, a color scheme or other assets/style templates we can use for the project?
- How you define your brand … and how we can interpret that branding with elements like animation style, music and a narrator voice.
- Where is the video going to play (website/DVD/Events/Broadcast), and what is your desired delivery date and final deliverables?
Once we’ve determined your goals and identified your target audience and your branding, it’s time for our team to learn as much about your company and the product you want to promote as we can. We will arrange informational meetings and supplement with our own research.